Monday, March 18, 2013

Built on Pins

Hello! Welcome and thank you so much for visiting. This blog was created based on my absolute love of Pinterest. Ever since it became popular, all I feel like I do (besides eat, sleep, and go to school...although sometimes I even do it during class!) is surf the Pinterest world for awesome recipes, pictures, crafts, and DIY's. Since a lot of Pinterest consists of blog posts from other bloggers, I thought I'd try my hand at blogging myself and posting to the time-suck fabulous website we know as Pinterest.

Our Fur Babies, CC on bottom and Ace on top.
So, I suppose you'd like to know a little about me before I start. I'm 23 years old, currently residing in Cleveland, Ohio, and I'm a student working on my doctorate of physical therapy. As if I don't spend enough time studying, I love to craft, thrift, cook, repurpose, and bake in my spare time. I have a fabulous fiance named Tyler, and we are getting married August 17 of this year. (Can you tell that Pinterest played a HUGE role in our wedding planning as well!?) We have two fur babies named Ace and CC,  who we both adore and are constantly annoyed by at the same time. (I'm also pushing to get a golden retriever puppy sometime in the next year, but that's a little ways down the road!)

My crafting of choice, beyond thrifting to repurpose, is crochet, sewing, and scrapbooking. There will be several posts, I'm sure, with projects that I've done and given away or kept for myself. All in all, this blog is just a way for me to keep organized all the fabulous projects that I have done and will do in the future, while giving some DIY advice and hopefully my own humor along the way. Keep an eye out for Pinterest recipe reviews as well, because every week or so I like to try a new recipe that I've found floating around those pages.

If you'd like to check out what I've pinned so far, you can visit my Pinterest page here! I'm super excited to show you all that I've done so far and everything that I will do in the future. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment