Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Favorites:Grumpy Cat Edition

Each week I'm going to post a few of my favorite new from Pinterest.  They might just be cute animal pictures, awesome things that maybe someday I'll DIY, or maybe just something that has been stuck on a pin board that I want to remember.

So...here are today's Friday Favorites! Today is the Grumpy Cat edition!

This one has no source, when I clicked on the pin I got one of those "this link has been reported as spam" messages...so if this is your photo, feel free to let me know and I'll credit you!



As a cat lover, I find grumpy cat to be absolutely adorable.  Our cats have personalities of their own and sometimes they're grumpy (although not as grumpy as Grumpy Cat.) Whoever owns this cat is so lucky, because he is absolutely adorable.  No matter how grumpy he is!

This next one is a picture of cookies from Smash Cakery.  They have some awesome looking cakes and cookies, check out their website! 

Grumpy cat cookies

I saw these on Pinterest around Valentines day and I thought they were adorable.  I think the conversation hearts are pretty awesome, too.

The final picture is near and dear to my heart.  I LOVE to crochet, so this hat is absolutely fabulous.  And! You can purchase it for $35.00 on JMEaccessory's Etsy Page.  I once attempted to make an owl hat that was similar...mine did not turn out very well, but this Grumpy Hat is pretty awesome.

Grumpy Cat Hat

So, overall I'm pretty sure Grumpy Cat is my new favorite internet fad.  Most of the memes that have been made are hilarious, and I could spend a few hours on Pinterest just laughing at his adorably grumpy face!

Happy Friday and happy weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment